Customer Success SpecialistUSA (Remote)
Who We Are
Chyron, a portfolio company of Apollo Management, is a global leader in products, services, and solutions for the broadcast and sports industries. Specializing in live television, news, and sports production, Chyron offers some of the industry’s most widely deployed solutions — including
Lyric®, the world’s most popular broadcast graphics creation and playout offering; the all-new CAMIO® Universe newsroom workflow; and TRACAB® Optical Tracking, the global leader in optical sports tracking systems as well as Click Effects, the most proven and versatile stadium broadcast family of graphics products. Headquartered in Melville, New York, Chyron also has offices in the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Mexico, the Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.
For more information on Chyron, visit www.chyron.com
This role is remote based in Central or West Coast USA
In the role of a Customer Success Specialist you are to work closely with other team members to provide outstanding service to our customers by answering questions, handling complaints, and troubleshooting problems with our products and services while maintaining all documentation in SalesForce. They must have excellent working knowledge of all the systems and services we provide to be able to support our clients. The Customer Success Specialist may handle a high volume of inbound or outbound calls or both and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. They will listen to clients to understand the reason for their call, address all questions or complaints, and provide an accurate and efficient response in a timely manner. To be a successful Technical Support Specialist, you should be customer-focused, detail oriented, up to date on all our offering and efficient. You should be polite, reliable, knowledgeable, and adaptable. This role requires outstanding communication skills, empathy, and quick thinking. In customer support, it’s imperative that you are able to think on your feet and
provide quick, effective solutions.
Responsibilities Include the Following but not limited to:
- Ensure continuity of the computer system for all system users.
- Research software products and applicability to organizational environment.
- Install selected software and hardware products.
- Repair hardware as necessary and work closely with service vendors to ensure continuity of service.
- Be “on-call” for all periods as assigned by manager, including participation in afterhours support.
- Provide technical assistance and advice to users as needed.
- Recommend changes in software and hardware to improve computer capabilities.
- Answering all inbound calls to the Technical Support department.
- Identifying, researching, diagnosing, and resolving customer issues, striving for first call resolution whenever possible.
- Logging case history in Salesforce/Jira and follow up on open cases for quality assurance and account retention.
- Keeping abreast of our solutions’ new features, functionality, and installation procedures.
- Ability to pick up new concepts easily with a passion to learn and self-motivation.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Assertive and able to resolve customer issues with tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency, drive, proven capability to develop, lead, and implement new initiatives with little supervision on an ongoing basis.
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests and machine repair.
- Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Solve problems that are sometimes unstructured and that may require reliance on conceptual thinking.
- Maintain broad knowledge of company products and service.
- Prioritize workload to meet Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics set by management in order maintain high level customer experience.
- Create and maintain self-help documents and educational videos.
- Previous experience in a Television Broadcast/Media environment a plus.
- Previous experience in troubleshooting hardware issues.
- Good writing, communication, mechanical, and computer skills.
- Should be knowledgeable in diagnosing/fixing/troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Should be knowledgeable in configuring/troubleshooting RAID arrays.
- Hands on experience with system imaging software (i.e. Symantec Ghost or similar).
- Knowledge of basic Networking, TCP/IP and Windows file sharing.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or Creative Suite a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL and SQL Clustering a plus.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 70 pounds occasionally.
- Technical Capacity.
- Organizational Skills.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science related field or have MCSE Certification with 5 years’ work experience required
Must be Fluent in both Spanish and English.
Preferred Education and Experience
- MCSE Certification.
- 5% to 10% travel MAY be required