C++ Developer with Unreal Engine
Our cutting-edge team is seeking a skilled C++ Developer with a focus on Unreal Engine to contribute to the maintenance and development of plugins for our innovative software. As a key member of our team in the Broadcast/Media industry, you will play a pivotal role in crafting real-time rendering solutions for virtual studios, setting the stage for the future of broadcasting.
Collaborate in the ongoing maintenance and enhancement of existing Unreal Engine plugins. Develop new plugins to meet evolving project requirements and industry standards. Contribute to the real-time rendering capabilities of our virtual studio application for Windows using Microsoft Visual Studio. Ensure code integrity and performance for a seamless end-user experience.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science.
- 3 years of proven experience in C++ programming.
- Hands-on experience with Unreal Engine.
- Proficient English skills at least at the B2 level.
Nice to Have
- Proficiency in Git for version control.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Knowledge of automation/unit tests creation and maintenance.
- Previous experience in the TV industry.
- Track record in the development of Unreal Engine plugins.
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine version maintenance/porting.
- Knowledge of the QT framework.
- Proficiency in Jira/Confluence.
- Experience with Jenkins or other CI software.
- Willingness to learn new stuff about a new industry
- Proactive attitude
Why Join Us
- Be part of a forward-thinking team at the forefront of Broadcast/Media technology.
- Collaborate on projects that redefine the industry standard.
- Engage in a creative and collaborative work environment.
- Work with state-of-the-art technology in a fully equipped office, providing you with the tools you need to excel.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds with a hybrid work model, combining the convenience of remote work with the camaraderie of in-person collaboration. Spend at least 3 days a week in our modern office space, striking the perfect balance between flexibility and team synergy.
- Flexible working hours - be on time for meetings, otherwise, it is up to you when you work, if you answer requests on Slack during the daytime in a timely manner (+- in a 2-3 hours interval).
- Full remote with an initial learning period on site - this is necessary for the understanding of the software + hardware stack. Ideally hybrid - most of the time home office - full remote, part-time on-site eg. after agreeing on time/date beforehand.