SQA Engineer Weather
About the product
- From weekly forecasts to severe weather and major storm coverage, Weather delivers high-value content on demand to your viewers, for output on air, on the web, streaming or to social media. Producers and meteorologists can use radar, satellite or numerical prediction data in Weather to show viewers real-time weather conditions at the scene of a major accident, or how the local weather forecast is developing up to and through a major sporting event.
- Configurable for use by single operator or distributed teams, Weather ensures that designers, presenters and meteorologists can work with data concurrently in a multi-platform production workflow.
- Built-in data management tools allow users to edit stored model data and point to data directly in the template, for last-minute changes.
- Weather’s template-based graphics are organized in layers that can have different data sources and visualizations.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject