Chyron has led innovation in live production since 1966. Our technology is so widely adopted that live, on air graphics are referred to as “chyrons” regardless of whose equipment actually produces them.
In our almost 60 year history, we have applied that same pioneering drive to large scale video walls, augmented and virtual reality, venue control, newsroom integration and many other applications.
Today, Chyron employees take pride in knowing that their work powers productions online, on the air and in venues – across the globe, every day, for millions of viewers.
Chyron is looking for an experienced sales director to cover the territories of Ireland/Wales and UK.
As a sales director for UK/Ireland/Wales you will:
- Follow up deals already in the current pipeline and get them to a close
- Manage/Clean your pipeline on a weekly basis
- Drive continuous pipeline creation based on company’s commercial strategic initiatives
- Deliver results based on quarterly and yearly targets
- Manage existing accounts relationships and use your sales skills to upgrade and extend their use of Chyron solutions
- Drive engagement of new accounts using a land and expand mentality
- Create/Craft GTM strategy for different market verticals
- Engage with marketing to create case studies, PR announcements
- Create quotes following Chyron models
- Supervise RFP/Tender proposal