Renewals Support Specialist
Discover the forefront of broadcast and sports technology with Chyron, a worldwide leader based in Melville, New York. Our commitment to excellence extends across the globe with offices in the Czech Republic, Argentina, Germany, Norway, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. At Chyron, we specialize in delivering top-tier solutions for the broadcast and sports industries, focusing on sports data and production, live television, and news. Join us at the forefront of innovation as we continue to deploy some of the industry's most widely embraced solutions.
About the role:
We're searching for a detail-oriented person with a commercial approach to join our Business Operation team as a Support Renewal Assistant. In this role, you'll be responsible for support renewals across the globe. You'll work cross-functionally with internal teams such as Sales, Customer Success, Finance, and Licensing.
What you'll do:
- Preparing support quotes in Salesforce.
- Reaching out directly to our clients to renew support contracts in a timely manner.
- Keeping a professional and close relationship with clients to ensure customer satisfaction and explore possibilities for new sales.
- Updating and maintaining our internal records to keep track of assets and support entitlements.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related subject.
- At least 1 year of experience in sales, sales support, or administration.
- Full professional working proficiency level in English.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and experienced in working with databases.
- Proficient in Office Suite
- Detail-oriented and accurate.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Customer-focused with professionalism in handling inquiries and complaints.
- Collaborative team player.
What We Offer:
- A flexible work environment allowing a healthy work life balance
- The chance to work with an enthusiastic and collaborative team. You’ll have fun working at Chyron!
- Development opportunities to advance your career.
- Work independently, as long as deadlines are met and high-quality results are delivered.