Chyron is looking for a skilled Product Specialist to join our Project Delivery team. You will be
working on projects for broadcast and sports venue clients around the world. From the olympics to
the super bowl to election nights, we build and deliver complicated and rewarding projects for all the
biggest names in broadcast and sports.
- Be the subject matter expert for Chyron’s Prime Live and Sports Venues platforms.
- Set-up and commission Chyron’s solutions for our customers, either remotely or onsite.
- Project Manage commissioning engagements, ensuring full turn-key deployments, providing a
- seamless experience for our customers.
- Troubleshoot technical/systems and issues that may arise during complicated project deployments.
- Update internal knowledge base with lessons learned and best practices based on your
- Perform on-site/remote creative and / or technical training.
- Provide internal training for other Chyron teams.
- Assist in the development of customer training methods, materials and techniques.
- Maintain our training curriculum for each product, and periodically update
- Record new modules for the Chyron Academy online learning platform
- Well-organized, very detail oriented, positive, determined, and able to work on multiple projects
- Able to envision entire projects and look for problem areas, High initiative, resourceful and well-
- developed analytical skills.
- High Tolerance of Ambiguity
- Must be able to work with a team as well as independently.
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas to various audiences.
- Ability to function in highly stressful situations.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills of Broadcast systems.
- Knowledge of broadcast technology and systems
- Experience using MAM, AWS, Azure Cloud, Real-Time Graphics Engines, Linux, Windows 10 and
- Windows Server platforms are all definite bonuses
- Excellent problem solving and prioritization skills.
- A driving desire to get the job done.
- Experience in video control room setting a plus
- Experience with ClickEffects a plus
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, and Media Encoder