Product SpecialistMelville, NYRemote
Responsibilities: Technical Commissioning
- Be the subject matter expert for Chyron’s Prime Live and Sports Venues platforms.
- Set-up and commission Chyron’s solutions for our customers, either remotely or onsite.
- Project Manage commissioning engagements, ensuring full turn-key deployments, providing a seamless experience for our customers.
- Troubleshoot technical/systems and issues that may arise during complicated project deployments.
- Update internal knowledge base with lessons learned and best practices based on your experiences.
Responsibilities: Product Training
- Perform on-site/remote creative and / or technical training.
- Provide internal training for other Chyron teams.
- Assist in the development of customer training methods, materials and techniques.
- Maintain our training curriculum for each product, and periodically update
- Record new modules for the Chyron Academy online learning platform
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills of Broadcast systems.
- Knowledge of broadcast technology and systems
- Experience using MAM, AWS, Azure Cloud, Real-Time Graphics Engines, Linux, Windows 10 and Windows Server platforms are all definite bonuses
- Excellent problem solving and prioritization skills.
- A driving desire to get the job done.
- Well-organized, very detail oriented, positive, determined, and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to envision entire projects and look for problem areas, High initiative, resourceful and well-developed analytical skills.
- High Tolerance of Ambiguity
- Must be able to work with a team as well as independently.
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas to various audiences.
- Ability to function in highly stressful situations.
- Ability to learn quickly.