Product Marketing ManagerUSA (Remote)
Why Work at Chyron?
Play your part in the exciting world of broadcast technology with the global leader in live production innovation. Work with a dedicated, motivated team helping bringing our products to leading sports, news, entertainment productions. Chances are, you’ve already seen our products in use – on air, online or in major stadiums and venues all over the world. If it is live video, we create the technology to design and overlay graphics, insert data automatically, control cameras and more. If you have a strong desire to work with a future thinking company and a drive to succeed, we would love to talk to you.
About the Position
- Work closely with the marketing team to understand product positioning, target audience and competitive landscape.
- Produce competitive battle cards and contribute to product positioning plan
- Create product launch and targeted campaign collateral, including PI sheets, press releases, product slide presentations
- Write product and vertical related blogs to offer high level thought leadership content, utilizing SEO keywords
- Create product demo reels
- Contribute to social media planning and content creation
- Contribute to email campaign planning and content creation
- Work with product development team to share ideas and gather information
Key Goals – First 90 Days
- Learn market and products.
- Evaluate existing content
- Prepare new content for upcoming product launches
Skills and Qualifications
- BA or BS degree in marketing, with applicable course work OR proven experience
- Knowledge of broadcast technology, workflows, and competitive landscape
- MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Pro-active – willing to recommend and articulate changes
- Experience with marketing campaigns and benchmarks
- Experienced B2B and B2C marketer
- Working knowledge of Camtasia, Captivate, and NLE software