Machine Learning Engineer
- We are looking to hire a Machine Learning Engineer to work with our development teams in the Sports division.
- You will design and develop complex data-driven solutions to computer vision problems.
- Your will provide insights and you will identify practical ideas and approaches for production.
- You will conduct machine learning experiments and take care of the parts of ML life-cycle: data preparation and analysis, model design, model training and tuning, model evaluation and model deployment to production.
- You will use modern technology and frameworks and you will keep track of new research in the relevant fields: object tracking and detection, semantic segmentation, object re-identification...
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer science or Mathematics, or obtained a similar level through relevant work experience.
- Experience with machine learning, especially deep learning and neural networks.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with PyTorch or Tensorflow.
- Familiarity with image processing, computer graphics or computer vision.
- English level of at least B2 is required to communicate with colleagues abroad.
Nice to have
- Experience with AWS cloud services, such as Sagemaker, EC2, S3, Lambda…
- Experience with C++ and object oriented programming.
- Experience with Docker, MlFlow, or Airflow.
What we offer
- Join a market leader in Broadcast and Sports production
- For students, there is an option to supervise Master’s theses on computer vision applications in Sports
- Flexible working hours and home office
- 5 weeks of vacation