Kotlin Developer Video MAMBrno
Chyron is a global leader in products, services, and solutions for professional broadcast. As part of the Chyron team, you will be working with products that create content viewed by billions every day. We serve live television, news, and sports production, as well as other markets such as corporate, government, house of worship, esports and education. We offer the industry leading PRIME Live Platform, encompassing broadcast grade graphics, branding, augmented reality, video and audio mixing and more. Privately held, Chyron is headquartered in Melville, New York. Chyron also has offices in the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Mexico, the Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.
We are looking for a back end developer to become a part of our new Media Asset Management platform development team.
About The Product
Media Asset Management is a mission-critical cloud based application that brings users a functionality for uploading and storing video with metadata. Using metadata, users can then submit different queries to search for interesting events in video, sort them, filter them and create presentations. Resulting presentation can be played directly in a web browser or utilized by a wide variety of ChyronHego applications integrated with the Media Asset Management ecosystem.
To accomplish this complex task, we are building upon a feature-rich Amazon Web Services Cloud environment, specifically Amazon MediaStore, Amazon S3, Amazon DynamoDB and ElasticSearch.
The platform can be used for a variety of applications, for example professional sports, television news or security applications.
- You will be working on application development of end-user cloud-based video and multimedia products in general.
- You will be participating in designing and implementing solutions throughout all phases of the software development cycle, including validation and testing using agile methodologies (Scrum).
- You will be part of our ideation process and product shaping.
- Mid to Senior level
- Experience or at least knowledge of cloud based development principles
- Clean code
- Unit testing
Nice to have
- Experience with Amazon Web Services development
- General experience with cloud development
- Experience with Dockers
- Experience with noSQL databases