Frontend Developer LPP
Chyron is a global leader in products, services, and solutions for professional broadcast. As part of the Chyron team, you will be working with products that create content viewed by billions every day. We serve live television, news, and sports production, as well as other markets such as corporate, government, house of worship, esports and education. We offer the industry leading PRIME Live Platform, encompassing broadcast grade graphics, branding, augmented reality, video and audio mixing and more. Privately held, Chyron is headquartered in Melville, New York. Chyron also has offices in the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Mexico, the Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.
We are looking to hire a FrontEnd Developer for our brand new LPP team in Brno.
About the product:
PRIME Live Platform is the common foundation for a complete ecosystem of live production modules you can use to assemble your ideal workflow.
You can load up an essential control room tool set that combines powerful production switcher, real-time graphics, and clip server capabilities – and merge them into an all-in-one PRIME studio interface. PRIME also offers specialized modules to enhance production value and simplify workflows for branding, augmented reality, touchscreen displays, video walls, display processing, and venue control – all from a single platform.
● You will be working on application development of end-user cloud-based broadcast products.
● You will be participating in designing and implementing solutions throughout all phases of the software development cycle, including validation and testing using agile methodologies (Scrum).
● You will be part of our ideation process and product shaping.
Strong understanding of HTML5 and CSS / CSS-in-JS
Experience using version control system Git
Nice to have:
Typescript experience a big plus
Experience testing with JEST and Cypress
Knowledge of Nrwl Nx, Storybook
Good understanding of Node.js, gRPC web
Worked in Agile/Scrum environment projects
● Flexible working hours
● 5 weeks vacation
● 3 Sick days per a year
● 75 CZK per day- food allowance received in cash
● Mobile tariff covered within company contract
● Free Fruits + Coffee in office