Director, Strategic InitiativesMelville, NY
What we’re looking for:
Are you a management consultant that’s ready to transition to Industry? Are you interested in gaining executive experience running a global technology Company? Are you a structured problem solver that want to drive transformation?
If so, we’re looking for a driven, analytical and organized team-player to help join our BizOps team to solve priority business challenges.
Working remotely, as part of our New York based team, you will work directly with the CEO and CFO on implementing operational best practices and strategic initiatives. This role is a senior management training ground of sorts, that for smart and ambitious leaders, will gain the context and experiences that could lead to promotion into executive and operational roles within the business.
- Analyze, Implement and Coordinate operating best practices across all functional areas of the global business
- Drive the successful implementation of strategic initiatives that are focused on accelerating growth and efficiency
- Implement company-wide processes to achieve process alignment with our operational goals
- Support key post-M&A integration activities
- Present analysis and findings to a variety of audiences
- Experience assessing the complex business solutions and developing recommendations
- Experience complex project managing cross functional teams, both directly and in matrixed environments
- Experience designing and implementing new business processes
- Good attention to detail, and are comfortable getting into the granular details of reports
- Experience developing metrics and KPIs to understand strategic and operational trends
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to present clear, well-structured reports
- The ability to self manage and show up consistently
- Excellence in management and task-managing
- Energy, enthusiasm and confidence
- 1+ years of management or strategy consulting
- 1+ years of project or program management experience
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Hours: EST mornings / CET afternoons