Director of VenuesMelville, NYRemote
Chyron is ushering in the next generation of in-venue storytelling and live event production. Founded in 1966, the company played a pioneering role in developing broadcast titling and graphics systems. With a strong foundation built over 50 years on innovation and efficiency, Chyron has become a household name in broadcast, with a focus on customer-centric solutions.
Chyron’s Venues Team is actively looking for a driven, detail-oriented Director to manage work across its Professional and Collegiate Accounts throughout North America.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Sales - Americas, this individual will have the chance to work with some of the biggest, most valuable properties in North American sports and live at the cutting-edge of in-venue broadcasting and event presentation. You’ll have the opportunity to think strategically and advise your clients on streamlining their control room operations and enhancing their in-venue broadcasts, ultimately helping them drive ticket sales and sponsorship ROI.
Chyron’s Venues Team values a positive, client-first mentality that contributes to a collaborative team dynamic. We’re building the next generation of Chyron and want you to be a part of it.
- Become an expert on Chyron’s Venues Solutions and act as a trusted advisor and resource to your clients
- Provide leadership to a passionate and growing team
- Maintain close, consistent client communication and serve as a liaison to our internal customer success and technical support teams
- Help ensure client needs are met in a timely fashion by being their internal advocate
- Maintain sales pipeline and current records by identifying upgrade opportunities using SalesForce.com and involve key internal and external stakeholders
- Meet sales targets as outlined on your yearly Sales Plan letter
- Monitor market dynamics including client and competitor developments
- Manage client feedback questionnaire and track account health metrics, making client-specific recommendations when necessary
- Identify potential product features and applicable use cases to advise Chyron’s continued product development
- Collaborate with Marketing to identify content opportunities for Chyron’s social platforms
- Travel for client meetings and tradeshows when appropriate
- Has 5+ years’ experience in broadcast technology or live event production in account management, client services, or operations
- Is detail-oriented with effective verbal and written communication skillsIs able to engage with client executive management effectively
- Develops strong relationships with internal and external teams
- Contributes to a positive Venues Team culture
- Understands the urgency of live event production and is knowledgeable of stadium workflows
Nice to Have:
- Chyron operator experience, including Click Effects Prime, Prime CG, VP, and Paint
- Past experience at a professional or collegiate sports venue
- Past experience with Salesforce (or similar CRM software)
- Management experience
- Chyron offers a competitive salary (base + commission) and benefits package along with 401k matching. This is a remote-first position, but travel will be required.