C++/Unreal Engine Developer VSAR
- Bachelor's degree in computer science and at least 4 years of experience in hands-on C++ programming ora Master’s/Engineering degree in computer science/computer graphics/mathematics/computer vision/other similar fields of study + at least 1+ years of hands-on experience in coding in C++
- English skills at least on B2 level
- If you have extensive experience with C++ that you can prove by your projects and references from previous work + Experience with Unreal Engine -a University degree is not necessary.
Highly preferable experience:
- At least 1-year hands-on work with Unreal Engine ideally programming
- Git proficiency on a standard working level
- Experience with Jenkins/other CI software
- Automation/unit tests creation/maintenance
- Experience with Windows/Linux command line scripting for automation and or Python experience for scripting
Nice to have - optional:
- Experience in the TV industry
- Experience with the development of Unreal Engine plugins
- Experience with Unreal Engine version maintenance/porting.
- QT framework knowledge
- Jira/Confluence knowledge
- Pull request workflow including Bitbucket
- Flexible working hours - be on time for meetings, otherwise, it is up to you when you work, if you answer requests on Slack during the daytime in a timely manner (+- in a 2-3 hours interval).
- Full remote with an initial learning period on site - this is necessary for the understanding of the software + hardware stack. Ideally hybrid - most of the time home office - remote, part-time on-site eg. after agreeing on time/date beforehand.