C++ Developer Prime EngineBrno
Chyron is a global leader in products, services, and solutions for professional broadcast. As part of the Chyron team, you will be working with products that create content viewed by billions every day. We serve live television, news, and sports production, as well as other markets such as corporate, government, house of worship, esports and education. We offer the industry leading PRIME Live Platform, encompassing broadcast grade graphics, branding, augmented reality, video and audio mixing and more. Privately held, Chyron is headquartered in Melville, New York. Chyron also has offices in the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Mexico, the Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.
We are looking to hire C++ developers for our broadcast graphic rendering engine that love to work with cutting-edge technologies and have experience either with (3D) graphics (OpenGL and/or Vulkan), media encoding/decoding and streaming, or multi-threaded real-time systems.
- You will be working on the design and development of real-time, 3D graphics software and systems;
- You will be working on product development in video streaming, visualization, shader based programming and other related fields;
- You will be working on solutions that will interact with graphics and I/O cards (including but not limited to Nvidia and Matrox);
- You will be working with with our development teams located in Long Island (US), Brno (CZ), and Amsterdam (NL);
- Design and implement solutions throughout all phases of the software development cycle, including validation and testing.
- You have a master's degree in computer science or obtained a similar level through relevant work experience;
- You have a good knowledge of Object-Oriented Design;
- You have a good knowledge of agile development methodologies, unit testing, and CI/CD principles.
- You have a good knowledge of C++ programming;
- You have at least one of:
- Experience with graphics programming using OpenGL or Vulkan;
- Experience with ffmpeg, h264, h265, RTMP, RTP, RTSP, SRT, NDI, or other streaming and media encoding/decoding technologies.
- Experience with multi-threaded or real-time programming;
- Flexible working hours
- Annual bonuses
- 5 weeks vacation
- 3 Sick days per a year
- 109 CZK per day- food allowance received in cash
- Mobile tariff covered within company contract
- Free Fruits + Coffee in office