C++ Developer Prime EngineBrno
We are looking to hire C++ developers for our broadcast graphic rendering engine that love to work with cutting-edge technologies and have experience either with (3D) graphics (OpenGL and/or Vulkan), media encoding/decoding and streaming, or multi-threaded real-time systems.
- You will be working on the design and development of real-time, 3D graphics software and systems;
- You will be working on product development in video streaming, visualization, shader based programming and other related fields;
- You will be working on solutions that will interact with graphics and I/O cards (including but not limited to Nvidia and Matrox);
- You will be working with with our development teams located in Long Island (US), Brno (CZ), and Amsterdam (NL);
- Design and implement solutions throughout all phases of the software development cycle, including validation and testing.
- You have a master's degree in computer science or obtained a similar level through relevant work experience;
- You have a good knowledge of Object-Oriented Design;
- You have a good knowledge of agile development methodologies, unit testing, and CI/CD principles.
- You have a good knowledge of C++ programming;
- You have at least one of:
- Experience with graphics programming using OpenGL or Vulkan;
- Experience with ffmpeg, h264, h265, RTMP, RTP, RTSP, SRT, NDI, or other streaming and media encoding/decoding technologies.
- Experience with multi-threaded or real-time programming;
- Flexible working hours
- Annual bonuses
- 5 weeks vacation
- 3 Sick days per a year
- 109 CZK per day- food allowance received in cash
- Mobile tariff covered within company contract
- Free Fruits + Coffee in office