Back Office Specialist
Chyron is a global leader in products, services, and solutions for professional broadcast. As part of the Chyron team, you will be working with products that create content viewed by billions every day. We serve live television, news, and sports production, as well as other markets such as corporate, government, house of worship, esports and education. We offer the industry leading PRIME Live Platform, encompassing broadcast grade graphics, branding, augmented reality, video and audio mixing and more. Privately held, Chyron is headquartered in Melville, New York. Chyron also has offices in the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Mexico, the Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.
Back Office Specialist part-time (20h)
ChyronHego Germany GmbH, based in Cologne, is the market leader in the field of player tracking for sporting events. Our company is a partner of Sportec Solutions GmbH (100 percent subsidiary of DFL – Deutsche Fußball Liga GmbH) and has been collecting the official position / possession data for all games in the 1st and 2nd Bundesliga as well as the relegation games and the Supercup since the 2013/14 season .
For our location in Cologne we are looking for a part-time employee (20 hours per week) with immediate effect.
Every day can be different. In any case, the following should be part of your field of activity with us:
• You support our team in the entire office organization and administration.
• You are responsible for processing incoming and outgoing mail and archiving documents
• You support us in administrative personnel matters.
• You coordinate processes with our destinations in other European countries.
• Organization is your thing. Nothing goes under with you and your team can fully rely on you.
• In addition to common MS Office programs, we work with Google Sheets. You can already do that or you are not afraid to familiarize yourself with it.
• We have numerous offices abroad. Therefore, you have good to very good knowledge of English.
A motley team awaits you, in which passion for football can be combined with profession. Even if you are only marginally interested in football, you will meet motivated and nice colleagues who are already looking forward to your help. You would report directly to the Managing Director of the company.