Account Manager (Venues)
Chyron is ushering in the next generation of in-venue storytelling and live event production.
Founded in 1966, the company played a pioneering role in developing broadcast titling and
graphics systems. With a strong foundation built over 50 years on innovation and efficiency,
Chyron has become a household name in broadcast, with a focus on customer-centric
Chyron’s Venues Team is actively looking for a driven, detail-oriented Account Manager to work
across its Professional and Collegiate Accounts throughout North America.
Reporting to the Director of Venues, this individual will have the chance to work with some of
the biggest, most valuable properties in North American sports and live at the cutting-edge of in-
venue broadcasting and event presentation. You’ll have the opportunity to think strategically and
advise your clients on streamlining their control room operations and enhancing their in-venue
broadcasts, ultimately helping them drive ticket sales and sponsorship ROI.
Chyron’s Venues Team values a positive, client-first mentality that contributes to a collaborative
team dynamic. We’re building the next generation of Chyron and want you to be a part of it.
- Become an expert on Chyron’s Venues Solutions and act as a trusted advisor and resource to your clients
- Maintain close, consistent client communication and serve as a liaison to our internal customer success and technical support teams
- Manage support and maintenance renewal process while managing expectations and ensuring client needs are met in a timely fashion
- Maintain sales pipeline by identifying upgrade opportunities and involve key internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor market dynamics including client and competitor developments
- Manage Ask Nicely client feedback questionnaire and track account health metrics, making client-specific recommendations when necessary
- Identify potential product features and applicable use cases to advise Chyron’s continued product development
- Collaborate with Marketing to identify content opportunities for Chyron’s social platforms
- Travel for client meetings and tradeshows when appropriate
- 5+ years’ experience in broadcast technology or live event production in account management, client services, or operations
- Experience in Venues is a MUST
- Is detail-oriented with effective verbal and written communication skills
- Develops strong relationships with internal and external teams
- Contributes to a positive Venues Team culture
- Understands the urgency of live event production and is knowledgeable of stadium workflows
Nice to Haves:
- Chyron operator experience, including Click Effects Prime, Prime CG, VP, and Paint
- Past experience at a professional or collegiate sports venue
- Past experience with Salesforce (or similar CRM software)