- Channel Branding
- Stadiums & Venues
- Trucks & Remotes
- Game Shows & Shopping Channels
Melville,NY, March 22, 2011
Chyron today announced that Mobile TV Group, operator of one of the nation’s largest fleets of mobile production units, has purchased Chyron’s HyperX³ on-air graphics system for the company’s newest state-of-the-art mobile production truck, 28HDX. The latest HyperX³ purchase marks the 38th Chyron platform purchased by Mobile TV Group, each integrated into the company’s mobile trucks to support broadcast production for sports and entertainment events across the United States.
“We’ve worked with Chyron systems since 1994, when we started the business, and the company’s products have consistently provided the quality, reliability, and functionality that our clients demand,” said Phil Garvin, general manager of Mobile TV Group. “Our customers ask for Chyron systems by name, and operators across the country are familiar with Chyron products. This makes our continued investment in Chyron HyperX systems a natural decision. What’s more, the systems have performed well for us, and we enjoy a very good relationship with Chyron engineers, who help us make the most of our on-air graphics systems.”
The Mobile TV Group fleet boasts the country’s highest percentage of HD trucks, and these units are deployed regionally for production of more than 4,000 sports and entertainment events annually. Most of Mobile TV Group’s HyperX systems are installed in pairs to allow one mobile unit to provide dual broadcast feeds, one for the home team and the other for the away team. The new 28HDX equipped with the HyperX3 is a 53-foot-long truck based in Dallas and used to support coverage of professional sports teams including the NHL® Dallas Stars®, the MLB™ Texas Rangers™, and the NBA Dallas Mavericks, San Antonio Spurs, and Oklahoma City Thunder.
In addition to providing the speed and efficient operation critical in the live sports environment, the HyperX3 system has saved Mobile TV Group time and money by allowing operators to utilize graphics from the SD Chyron Duet LEX system that previously supported productions in the Dallas area. As the on-air graphics system used for most of the world’s live 3D productions, the HyperX³ gives Mobile TV Group the flexibility to leverage its trucks and graphics in the 3D realm.
“Mobile TV Group is a leader in delivering professional sports coverage, and we’re pleased to see our latest solution integrated into the company’s newest mobile production unit,” said Mark Bachmore, vice president of worldwide sales and operations at Chyron. “Today’s high-profile, high-value sports broadcasts require reliable, agile, and versatile graphics creation and playout, and the HyperX³ enables all of this and more.”
Chyron’s HyperX³ is ideal for live sports channels, as well as for news stations and outside broadcasts. This extremely fast, powerful, and easy-to-use system gives operators seamless creation-to-playout capability, real-time 2D/3D animation, and a host of hardware and software features. The turnkey HyperX³ is scalable to two independent channels and incorporates optional DVEs, clips, and the award-winning Lyric® PRO 8 advanced creation and playout package, which includes a rich motion graphics feature set and a completely new 3D text rendering engine.
More information about Chyron’s flagship on-air graphics system is available at www.chyron.com.
As the pioneer of graphics as a service for all digital video media, Chyron (NASDAQ: CHYR) continues to define the world of digital and broadcast graphics with Web, mobile, HD, 3D, and newsroom integration solutions. Winner of numerous awards, including two Emmy® Awards, Chyron has proved itself as the undisputed leader in the industry with sophisticated graphics offerings that include Chyron’s AXIS Graphics online content creation software and order management system, on-air graphics systems, clip servers, channel branding, and graphics asset management solutions. More information about Chyron products and services is available on the company websites: www.chyron.com and www.axisgraphics.tv. The company’s investor relations information is at www.chyron.com via the “Investors” link. and click on Investors.
All trademarks and registered trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Press Release Archive
- ► 2013 (10)
- ► April (5)Bundesliga Selects ChyronHego as Official Provider of Real-Time Digital Sports Data ChyronHego Unveils Graffiti On-Air Graphics Platform at NAB 2013ChyronHego Launches CAMIO-DR System at NAB 2013ChyronHego and Mark Roberts Motion Control Partner to Create Landmark Intelligent Robotic Camera SolutionITV News to Refit All 10 U.K. Regional News Sites With ChyronHego’s BlueNet™ Graphics Workflow
- ► March (1)
- ► February (1)
- ► January (3)Waterman Broadcasting Uses Chyron Channel Box² to Overhaul Look and Feel of 24-Hour News ChannelTexas Legends NBA D-League Team Leverages ChyronIP to Bring Industry-Leading Graphics Capability to New Mobile Unit Belgium’s Télé Bruxelles Builds New Look on Chyron’s Channel Box² Channel Branding System
- ► April (5)
- ► 2012 (30)
- ► December (1)
- ► October (2)
- ► September (5)Mexico’s PCTV Deploys Chyron’s BlueNet™ Workflow and SHOUT 2.0 Social Media EditorNew ChyronIP Earns STAR Award at IBC2012zeebox Becomes Charter Partner for Chyron ENGAGE PlatformNew ChyronIP Solution Brings Power of Chyron Graphics to NewTek TriCasterChyron Reveals Enhanced Axis World Graphics Platform to European Market
- ► August (1)
- ► July (3)
- ► June (3)
- ► May (2)
- ► April (5)Chyron Further Expands Latin American Footprint Chyron's ENGAGE Wins ‘STAR’ Award From Editors of TV TechnologyChyron’s SHOUT Takes Twitter Feeds Live to Air in an Instant Chyron and ConnecTV ‘Engage’ Viewers With Innovative Technology PartnershipChyron’s Todd Martin to Participate in 2012 NAB Cloud Computing Conference
- ► March (4)
- ► February (1)
- ► January (3)
- ► 2011 (52)
- ► December (2)
- ► November (1)
- ► October (5)CCW/HD World 2011 Product PreviewChyron Rocky Mountain Audio Video Expo (AVX) Product PreviewChyron Appoints Jean Rene Georges as Northeast and Mid-Atlantic Senior Account ExecutiveChyron’s Greg Lennon to Present Keynote on Cloud-Based Services at 2011 Rocky Mountain AVXNew Chyron Media Center Brings State-of-the-Art Graphics to Arizona State University
- ► September (4)
- ► August (4)Chyron Expands Latin American Market PresenceChyron’s Cloud-Based Axis World Graphics System Allows U.S. Newsrooms to Take Quake Graphics to Air QuicklyChyron Equips Powerful and Popular LEX3.1 On-Air Graphics System With Free Stereoscopic 3D SupportChyron Appoints Kathy Power Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales
- ► July (6)
- ► June (6)Chyron Appoints Sim Kolliner Vice President of Professional ServicesShanghai TV Festival 2011 PreviewExpo Cine, Video & Television (Telemundo) PreviewChyron Expands London Office With Three New AppointmentsChyron Names Christina Thomas Senior Account ExecutiveChyron Names Jonathan Wong New Vice President of Asia Pacific Sales
- ► May (4)
- ► April (8)Chyron Names Peter Morrone Senior Vice President, Engineering and Product ManagementChyron Highlights Enhancements to Graphics Solutions at the 2011 NAB ShowChyron BlueNet™ Graphics Workflow Being Rolled Out Across All 12 NRK News-Producing StationsChyron BlueNet™ Workflow Gives the NHL Network™ a Competitive Edge in Live Graphics PlayoutChyron BlueNet™ Offers Broadcasters Complete Graphics Creation and Playout SolutionSwitzerland’s RSI Extends Deployment of Chyron HyperX³ On-Air Graphics SystemsBroadcastAsia 2011 PreviewU.K. Graphics Company MOOV to Attend Royal Wedding, Brings Chyron’s HyperX³ to the Party
- ► March (4)
- ► February (6)Chyron’s Paul Glasgow to Discuss Cloud-Based Services at CABSAT Broadcast ConferenceChyron Appoints Gary Schutte as North American Director of Channel SalesChyron Strengthens Presence in the Middle East and North Africa, Partners With Dubai-Based Dealer TevidoChyron’s Lyric PRO 8 Earns Digital Studio Industry Leadership AwardChyron’s Paul Glasgow to Join Debate ‘The Cloud: A Year On’ at Broadcast Video Expo 2011Chyron MicroX Powers Real-Time Text and Graphics Animation at New STAR CJ Home Shopping Channel
- ► January (2)