- Channel Branding
- Stadiums & Venues
- Trucks & Remotes
- Game Shows & Shopping Channels
Stand Number: 7.D11
Chyron Launches AXIS World Graphics Online Content Creation to EMEA Markets
At IBC2011, Chyron will officially unveil its much heralded AXIS World Graphics platform to the European, Middle East, and African markets. AXIS World Graphics is the world's only cloud-based graphics creation system designed specifically for broadcasters. AXIS World Graphics simplifies, streamlines, and facilitates the graphics creation process enabling everyone from reporters, production assistants, and news producers to create stunning graphics. Integrating with the broadcaster's existing workflow or Chyron’s BlueNet™ workflow, AXIS World Graphics combines award-winning technology and functionality, proven integration, and point-and-click customization.
Accompanying the EMEA launch of AXIS World Graphics are several new features and enhancements to the system, including fully integrated electronic order management. Additionally, Chyron will show AXIS World Graphics integration with Final Cut Pro® and Adobe® Premiere® Pro video editing. Chyron’s Lyric PRO 8 software is also now supported as a template creation tool within AXIS World Graphics. The AXIS World Graphics services that will launch at IBC include tools for news graphics creation, electronic order management, and asset management. These initial services will be followed in 2012 by services to create high-resolution maps, 3D charts, and financial graphics. Each service is designed for ease of use and maximum workflow efficiency.
AXIS World Graphics empowers broadcast production staff to access prebuilt templates that they can leverage for quick creation of graphics for multiple outlets, including websites, mobile devices, and print publications. Graphics creation that once took hours now takes minutes, saving time and money and enabling artists to concentrate on high-end design. The result is a fast return on investment, followed by substantial savings in operations.
BlueNet™ Graphics Creation and Playout Solution
Chyron will also demonstrate BlueNet™, a comprehensive solution that fully addresses broadcasters’ requirements for streamlined end-to-end graphics workflows. BlueNet leverages Chyron’s acclaimed suite of graphics tools and streamlines ordering and graphics asset management, collaborative graphics creation, and real-time playout. Integration with AXIS World Graphics, Chyron’s cutting-edge cloud-based services offering, extends the power of BlueNet workflows in speeding even the most sophisticated graphics to air.
BlueNet minimizes the time from creation to air, ensuring very fast news and sports workflows. Order management tools allow producer-driven content to move smoothly into a rundown, and management tools with easily accessible templates enable instant and efficient collaboration in preparing graphics.
“Chyron remains committed to the dynamic, ever-changing European broadcast market, and we will be showcasing our newly enhanced graphics platforms at IBC2011. Perhaps our most significant announcement in Amsterdam will be the European debut of AXIS, our cutting-edge cloud-based service that simplifies the online graphics creation process. We are very pleased to now be able to offer AXIS to European and Middle Eastern broadcasters and we look forward to demonstrating ‘the cloud’ to attendees at IBC2011.” — Bonnie Barclay, vice president and chief marketing officer at Chyron.
Press Release Archive
- ► 2013 (10)
- ► April (5)Bundesliga Selects ChyronHego as Official Provider of Real-Time Digital Sports Data ChyronHego Unveils Graffiti On-Air Graphics Platform at NAB 2013ChyronHego Launches CAMIO-DR System at NAB 2013ChyronHego and Mark Roberts Motion Control Partner to Create Landmark Intelligent Robotic Camera SolutionITV News to Refit All 10 U.K. Regional News Sites With ChyronHego’s BlueNet™ Graphics Workflow
- ► March (1)
- ► February (1)
- ► January (3)Waterman Broadcasting Uses Chyron Channel Box² to Overhaul Look and Feel of 24-Hour News ChannelTexas Legends NBA D-League Team Leverages ChyronIP to Bring Industry-Leading Graphics Capability to New Mobile Unit Belgium’s Télé Bruxelles Builds New Look on Chyron’s Channel Box² Channel Branding System
- ► April (5)
- ► 2012 (30)
- ► December (1)
- ► October (2)
- ► September (5)Mexico’s PCTV Deploys Chyron’s BlueNet™ Workflow and SHOUT 2.0 Social Media EditorNew ChyronIP Earns STAR Award at IBC2012zeebox Becomes Charter Partner for Chyron ENGAGE PlatformNew ChyronIP Solution Brings Power of Chyron Graphics to NewTek TriCasterChyron Reveals Enhanced Axis World Graphics Platform to European Market
- ► August (1)
- ► July (3)
- ► June (3)
- ► May (2)
- ► April (5)Chyron Further Expands Latin American Footprint Chyron's ENGAGE Wins ‘STAR’ Award From Editors of TV TechnologyChyron’s SHOUT Takes Twitter Feeds Live to Air in an Instant Chyron and ConnecTV ‘Engage’ Viewers With Innovative Technology PartnershipChyron’s Todd Martin to Participate in 2012 NAB Cloud Computing Conference
- ► March (4)
- ► February (1)
- ► January (3)
- ► 2011 (52)
- ► December (2)
- ► November (1)
- ► October (5)CCW/HD World 2011 Product PreviewChyron Rocky Mountain Audio Video Expo (AVX) Product PreviewChyron Appoints Jean Rene Georges as Northeast and Mid-Atlantic Senior Account ExecutiveChyron’s Greg Lennon to Present Keynote on Cloud-Based Services at 2011 Rocky Mountain AVXNew Chyron Media Center Brings State-of-the-Art Graphics to Arizona State University
- ► September (4)
- ► August (4)Chyron Expands Latin American Market PresenceChyron’s Cloud-Based Axis World Graphics System Allows U.S. Newsrooms to Take Quake Graphics to Air QuicklyChyron Equips Powerful and Popular LEX3.1 On-Air Graphics System With Free Stereoscopic 3D SupportChyron Appoints Kathy Power Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales
- ► July (6)
- ► June (6)Chyron Appoints Sim Kolliner Vice President of Professional ServicesShanghai TV Festival 2011 PreviewExpo Cine, Video & Television (Telemundo) PreviewChyron Expands London Office With Three New AppointmentsChyron Names Christina Thomas Senior Account ExecutiveChyron Names Jonathan Wong New Vice President of Asia Pacific Sales
- ► May (4)
- ► April (8)Chyron Names Peter Morrone Senior Vice President, Engineering and Product ManagementChyron Highlights Enhancements to Graphics Solutions at the 2011 NAB ShowChyron BlueNet™ Graphics Workflow Being Rolled Out Across All 12 NRK News-Producing StationsChyron BlueNet™ Workflow Gives the NHL Network™ a Competitive Edge in Live Graphics PlayoutChyron BlueNet™ Offers Broadcasters Complete Graphics Creation and Playout SolutionSwitzerland’s RSI Extends Deployment of Chyron HyperX³ On-Air Graphics SystemsBroadcastAsia 2011 PreviewU.K. Graphics Company MOOV to Attend Royal Wedding, Brings Chyron’s HyperX³ to the Party
- ► March (4)
- ► February (6)Chyron’s Paul Glasgow to Discuss Cloud-Based Services at CABSAT Broadcast ConferenceChyron Appoints Gary Schutte as North American Director of Channel SalesChyron Strengthens Presence in the Middle East and North Africa, Partners With Dubai-Based Dealer TevidoChyron’s Lyric PRO 8 Earns Digital Studio Industry Leadership AwardChyron’s Paul Glasgow to Join Debate ‘The Cloud: A Year On’ at Broadcast Video Expo 2011Chyron MicroX Powers Real-Time Text and Graphics Animation at New STAR CJ Home Shopping Channel
- ► January (2)